SPI Board Meeting Reminder: 17th October, 2006

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Oct 17 13:48:29 UTC 2006

Neil McGovern writes ("SPI Board Meeting Reminder: 17th October, 2006"):
> MEETING REMINDER

I see on the agenda the following items
 # OFTC election results
 # Results of email resolutions
 # GPG keys for machine access - request of admin at spi-inc.org
which do not appear to have been accompanied by any information on the
board mailing list.

Would the persons responsible please ensure that we don't have to sit
and wait while you type your report into IRC.  The right way to run a
meeting is to have us all up to speed by having read the reports and
motions in advance.  Now we have often been bad at this (me included)
but certainly it's very difficult if the paperwork doesn't get sent
round!

Neil: would it be possible, when people ask to put things on the
agenda, for you to ask them to prepare a statement/motion/report or
whatever and mail it to board@ and spi-general or spi-private at lists ?

Ian.