SPI Board Meeting Reminder: 17th October, 2006

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Oct 17 18:25:03 UTC 2006

Joerg Jaspert writes ("Re: SPI Board Meeting Reminder: 17th October, 2006"):
> >  # GPG keys for machine access - request of admin at spi-inc.org
>
> That has been on board. See Message-ID: <87zmcdmact.fsf at vorlon.ganneff.de>

Ah, I'm sorry.  I missed that part of your message.  I have to confess
that after the first 20 lines or so I started skimreading what looked
like a status report of things going well.  Thanks for your efforts,
by the way !

For the benefit of anyone else who did the same:

  We will switch to use userdir-ldap, the same system that is used for
  Debian and DebConf machines. Its simple to use and also makes it easy to
  have a consistent userdatabase on all machines. As it is based on GPG
  keys, please all board members - sent me your GPG KeyID.

Here's mine, while I'm writing this mail:

pub   1024R/23F5ADDB 1993-01-17
      Key fingerprint = 59 06 F6 87 BD 03 AC AD  0D 8E 60 2E FC F3 76 57
uid                  Ian Jackson <ian at davenant.greenend.org.uk>

Ian.