Changes to the mailinglist setup

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sat Oct 21 17:38:28 UTC 2006

On Sat, Oct 21, 2006 at 07:09:09PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Now, after we changed the MTAs installed on SPIs machines from Exim4 to
> Postfix, together with some filters, which already seems to have dropped
> the amount of spam received[1], we just did the final step to close our
> lists for any spam.

Hi Joerg,

If you have time, I'd be very interested in the specific filter setup
you're using, and also how postfix has helped out.  I switched from
Postfix to Exim4 awhile back to help with the spam situation, so maybe
there's something I'm not aware of.

If you'd rather not, that's fine too.

-- John