Changes to the mailinglist setup

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Sun Oct 22 21:29:36 UTC 2006

On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 07:32:40AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >Postfix is now used because Joerg knows Postfix, and Joerg is doing the
> >work.
> >Let's acknowledge that, and drop the unqualified Exim bashing, mmmkay?
>
> Oh good lord. There wasn't any Exim bashing going on. They guy readily
> admitted that he didn't know Exim and that it seemed to make a
> difference when he changed setups. Likely Exim wasn't configured as well
> or thoroughly as the new Postfix installation.

Sorry, I read more of that kind of talk on our alias and I'm a bit tired of
it, it's pointless. I simply don't believe in throwing around any sort of
assessment in relation to something I don't know about. For example, you
won't ever hear me say anything much about Oracle, because I have but a
cursory knowledge of it, even if I do seem to choose other databases over it.

All four of us at admin@ are Debian people, so that didn't really change :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.