Election results

Steve Greenland steveg at moregruel.net
Tue Aug 7 15:19:18 UTC 2007

On 07-Aug-07, 10:14 (CDT), "Joshua D. Drake" <jd at commandprompt.com> wrote:

> MJ Ray wrote:
> > Neil McGovern <neilm at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> >> I've done a few others (Borda, Borda Elimination, Minmax, Nanson, Ranked
>
> > Does that mean you suspect the turn-out was low because there are too
> > many voters and SPI will try to remove/reclassify voting members to
> > improve the turn-out proportion?
>
> I think it means that we have a lot of contributing members who don't
> contribute and thus we will likely remove their contributing status.

So the only way to contribute is to vote for SPI board members? :-)

Actually, I'll use this opportunity to ask a question: how does one
resign from SPI? There's no info on the website(s) that I could find.
And for the record, this has nothing to do with Joshua's comment; I
realized during the lengthy pre-election discussions that I had no
reason to remain a member.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland