[Announce] Downtime for chic.spi-inc.org AKA lists AKA members

Joerg Jaspert joerg at spi-inc.org
Mon Aug 20 20:45:19 UTC 2007

Hi

chic.spi-inc.org, up to now kindly hosted by BlackCat, will move
datacentres on 04/05 September (BlackCat is no more, the machine moves
into a DC of RapidSwitch).

This means we have chic down during the move, scheduled to
start on 04 September, 21:45h UTC. This will take some hours.

chic.spi-inc.org hosts the lists, the member system and the main SPI MX
and various other things, all of those are affected, of course. I dont
expect any problem, as everything important is backed up, but I expect
people to notice the long downtime. :)

(Mail is done by frida during that time, but that of course doesn't do
lists).

--
bye Joerg, for the SPI admins
With a name like "TikiWiki", it seems only appropriate that if you do get