Debian Auditor/Accountant

Benj. Mako Hill mako at debian.org
Fri Feb 2 23:34:44 UTC 2007

<quote who="Anthony Towns" date="Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 08:32:00AM +1000">
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 01:14:18PM -0500, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> > According to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization, Mako is the
> > Debian Accountant:
> > Accountant -- <accountant at debian.org>
> >      member Benj. Mako Hill
> > I'm not sure what he's done though.
>
> He's assisted with donations and such in the past; I don't think
> he's had a lot of time for it for a while now, but not sure. Kalle
> Kivimaa is the Debian auditor, who's in theory trying to keep track
> of what assets are available for Debian across various
> organisations, see [0].

I think that the Debian Auditor role has replaced the accountant role
(which was a few years old and never really got off the ground in a
major way).

In any case, the account role hasn't recieved anything other than spam
in a very long time. If nobody objects, I'm happy to make that change
the information (to remove the accountant role) from the Debian
organization page and to have the alias removed as well.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill