SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Friday, February 16, 2007 - new date and time

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Feb 10 03:24:23 UTC 2007

Neil McGovern <neilm at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> SPI meetings are held on the OFTC IRC network, irc.oftc.net, in #spi.
> The agenda for the meeting is open for additions and available at
> http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/2007/2007-02-16.html

1. Will the secretary please report the recent correspondence to the
meeting?  I suggest that this officer report should be a recurring
agenda item, as mentioned in articles six and eight of the bylaws.

2. Will the board consider appointing a new board liaison to the
trademark committee and deciding an action plan to either bring the
trademark committee in line with its charter and the framework, or the
charter and framework in line with the trademark committee?

(A number of the roles of people mentioned in
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2003-06-03-bmh.1
have changed.  The trademark committee is too large with no
initial chair, compared to the rules in
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004-10-16-dbg.1
and has only operated fitfully.  Now that the board is making
progress with the Spanish trademark, it should be possible to
reinvigorate the trademark committee.)

Regards,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.