[Spi-private] Publically viewable resolutions and increasing the visibility of board activity

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jan 2 10:13:44 UTC 2007

"Joshua D. Drake" <jd at commandprompt.com> wrote:
> A deadline for proposals makes complete and perfect sense.

Why?

In other messages, I explain how other meetings send out their
business details before all member contributions have arrived.

> Procedure is not red tape when done from a productivity perspective. The
> more efficient the process, the more capable the process is.

I agree.  Therefore, I don't understand why one would add dependencies
like 'all communications submitted' to the 'sending the agenda' task.
The board cannot control submissions, so it makes agenda publication
even less robust.

Hope that explains,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.