Publically viewable resolutions and increasing the visibility of board activity

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Jan 7 17:03:21 UTC 2007

[Joshua D. Drake]
> I don't see any reason why we can't just send a URL containing the
> agenda.

Based on personal experience with several organizations and projects,
I can assure you that the amount of people reading the content of an
email is a lot higher than the amount of people following an URL to
read the content of that URL.  Thus, if you want as many people as
possible to see the agenda content, you include it in the email, and
if you want fewer people to see it, you include the URL.  I recommend
including the agenda content in the email.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen