SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Jan 13 03:57:12 UTC 2007

Neil McGovern <neilm at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> At time of writing, one motion has been raised, and there is one set
> of minutes to approve. [...]
> Other agenda items:
>  * Outstanding items requesting comment from the DPL
>  * Report on opensource.org discussion
>  * Change of board meeting times

Will the board consider the member communications request I submitted
on 2006-12-18 that was apparently 1 minute too late for consideration
at the last meeting?

Will the board discuss the request with me?  Jimmy Kaplowitz seemed to
suggest on 2006-12-20 that was going to happen, but it hasn't.

[...]
> More information on SPI meetings can be found at
> http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings.

That URL produces:

"Our apologies..."

"The item you requested does not exist on this server or cannot be
served."

and then a link to the page amongst others.

Regards,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.