Inviting questions from SPI

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Jul 12 09:19:44 UTC 2007

"Joshua D. Drake" <jd at commandprompt.com> wrote:
> http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/votes/vote6/jdrake.txt
> I am inviting anyone who has any questions to ask them.

On the platform:
1. Should "associative projects" be associated projects?
2. Can you give an example of an illegitimate talk opportunity?
3. Does Command Prompt, Inc have a conflict of interest with SPI?
(I ask mainly because I didn't see much on its web site about its
mission or structure.)

General questions, other candidates may answer too:
4. Would you vote for or against giving away SPI assets?
5. Will you abstain from votes about things not mentioned in your
platform?

Thanks,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.