Research Process Patenting

Tim Post tim.post at gridnix.org
Tue Jul 24 05:17:30 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 23:00 -0400, Mark R Dobyns Jones wrote:
> On 7/23/07, Andrew Sullivan <ajs at crankycanuck.ca> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 01:46:29AM +0800, Tim Post wrote:
>
> > As I understand it, such direct lobbying would also violate our tax
> > status; which is the other reason not to raise this issue here.

I feel that I must clarify some words that did not appear in my previous
and original post.

I did not suggest an action. I did not suggest lobbying. I did not
suggest SPI become involved. I am merely looking for information and
asking if others share my concern.

If I am not permitted to do that openly on a list of like minded people,
then I can only submit that the list is broken and of little use at
present.

Kindly,
--Tim