Treasurer Plans, for discussion

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Thu Mar 8 00:41:38 UTC 2007

Oops, one paragraph got cut off from "Bank Accounts"

Bank Accounts
--------------
Key Bank has, to date, provided us excellent service.  We have no
outstanding checks with FirstIB.  As such, I plan to close our FirstIB
account at the first opportunity (after we get some needed data from
them).

Debian has almost $100,000 accumulated in funds.  Most of this is in a
checking account.  I wish to move at least $50,000 to a securities account
so that it can be interest-bearing.  I'm not sure whether the DPL's
approval is required for this.  I may have a board resolution if this
requires opening a new account.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus