Draft resolution formalising Debian's Associated Project status

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Thu Mar 8 19:29:08 UTC 2007

MJ,

> 2007-02-28.iwj.1 included both individuals as recognition of the
> current situation and ultimate authority of the project's
> constitution, while emphasising that project members should alert SPI
> to any relevant things not mentioned by the individual.

I'm fine with Ian's proposal except for clause (8), which I would prefer to
name Debian officers instead of "Debian Developers and others".  I've
already seen DD's on *this* list misrepresent the situation re: DPL
authority (i.e. the recall vote) and am simply not prepared to make a
judgement call on whether to take your word or Anthony's.  So I'd prefer
that clause 8 be stricken, since none of the other Debian officers are
enumerated in the Constitution.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus