Draft resolution formalising Debian's Associated Project status

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Sun Mar 11 23:46:58 UTC 2007

Josip,

> It would take eleven Debian developers making a resolution within the
> project in order to get an injuction on a decision by the leader.
> (That's how I read Debian Constitution paragraphs 4.2.2.2 + 4.2.7.)

Yes, but I can see other interpretations of that article.  That's why I feel
that "reference the Debian constitution" and/or "any other person" isn't
specific enough; I'd want to have the above **spelled out** in the liason
document, not just in the Debian constitution.  As well as what the board is
supposed to do about it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project