Final SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Friday, March 16, 2007

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Mar 16 19:30:51 UTC 2007

Neil McGovern writes ("Final SPI Board Meeting Reminder: Friday, March 16, 2007"):
> At time of writing, three motions have been raised, and there is one set
> of minutes to approve.
> 5. Secretary's report (Neil McGovern)

Last month we approved 2007-01-16.iwj.1 where you were requested to
incorporate a timetable similar to the one in the motion, into your
processes for organising the meetings.

I've not seen your announcement of the new requirements for agenda
item submission.  Is there some difficulty ?  Can I help ?

Ian.

PS: your meeting reminder announcement should perhaps have a Reply-To
to spi-general ?