Charters, manifestos, and SPI's purpose, and forum-widening

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed May 23 10:23:39 UTC 2007

"Dusty Wilson" <dusty at hey.nu> wrote:
> Those documents contain JavaScript links and are not useful as-is.  Do
> you have a parent document that contained those documents?

I sympathise.  With all the disability discrimination rules, I'm
surprised and disappointed by NY state's approach.  Sadly, I was
constructing the links by reading the source and trial and error, so I
don't have any useful links readily-available.

I don't know the copyright status of NY state laws?  Would it be
possible and legal for someone with a suitable browser to dump a copy
onto www.spi-inc.org?

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.