How does SPI differ from SFC?

Michael Renzmann mrenzmann at madwifi.org
Fri Oct 19 08:03:33 UTC 2007

Hi.

Sorry for my late reply on this subject, and thanks again for all the
quick and detailed responses.

Meanwhile I've posted a summary [1] of the outcome of my investigation
about the differences between SPI and SFC, mostly based on the information
I got from you all in this thread. My personal preference would be to join
the SPI for incorporating as non-profit, then becoming a so called client
to the SFLC. Details on why I think this way are given in the mentioned
post.

Now a valid question was raised, and I would like to pass it on to you:
from your point of view, "[...] are there any conflict of interest issues
to have this type of relationship with both organizations?"

Bye, Mike

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.madwifi.devel/5188