Meeting log for 2008-12-17

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Dec 19 17:00:09 UTC 2008

Joshua D. Drake writes ("Re: Meeting log for 2008-12-17"):

> > Any thoughts on that?
>
> I have no problem with the transparency.

I'm not sure whether you mean

 (a) you feel that there was sufficient transparency in this case,
     and therefore you are happy that the Privoxy resolution
     was dealt with as it was, and would support such a process
     in future;

or

 (b) you agree with me that there should be more transparency
     and feel that in future a different process with greater
     transparency would be better.

or something else ?

Do you support Resolution 2007-01-16-iwj.5.html ?

Ian.