Meeting log for 2008-12-17

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Dec 19 17:03:58 UTC 2008

MJ Ray writes ("Re: Meeting log for 2008-12-17"):
> Just to refresh members' memory, the email about Privoxy to
> spi-private dated Fri Aug 15 22:04:19 UTC 2008 proposed:-
>
> The first liason would be [Fabian Keil]. The liason can be changed
>    by any of the Project Admins as listed on the SF project
>    site. Currently the admins are Hal Burgiss, David Schmidt
>    and [Fabian Keil].

I admit that I didn't check the spi-private archives, only
spi-general, and those details had passed me by at the time.  So I was
mistaken to imply that contributing members had no notice of any of
these important details of the resolution, for which I apologise.

But I still think it's necessary that non-contributing members (and
the world at large) can see who we are proposing to recognise so that
they can bring to our attention any internal dispute or difficulty of
which we may not be aware.

> There were several comments (but only one member comment that I saw
> IIRC) and no-one expressed concerns about that selection of people.
> It did change slightly in the resolution, though.

And of course critical details like these should not be changed at the
last minute with no opportunity for review.

Ian.