Member communications II

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Dec 22 17:28:30 UTC 2008

Joshua D. Drake writes ("Re: Member communications II"):
> On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 09:24 +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> > > DRAFT RESOLUTION 2008-12-19.iwj.1
> With all due respect this seems like a motion for the sake of having a
> motion.

I would expect that if the Board passed that resolution we might not
see a repeat of the previous mistakes, where important decisions have
been made without any opportunity for anyone to comment ?

Or do you think you can assure us that we won't in any case see a
repeat of these problems ?  And if so, on what basis ?  After all
we've been `trying harder' for, well, years by now.

Ian.