Meeting agenda robot

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Tue Dec 23 20:33:24 UTC 2008

>> All errors and misunderstandings above are mine :-)
> If we are using a wiki, please make sure it is a wiki that has proper
> page based acl. Which means:

> A page can be assigned to any role (user or group) and can be controlled
> at that level. If it is like most wikis I know, it can't do that. If it
> can't do that we are wasting our time.

As much as I am in favor of limiting access: What do you plan that needs
this? I mean, it will be a wiki, but not one thats open to the wide
public. It will always be a limited set of people who have access
to. (Board, Admins and the few people board wants in as webmaster).

And then we have the VCS behind it, which will surely mail commit
messages to a list. And allows easy reverts of broken changes. Etc.

--
bye, Joerg
I read the DUMP and agree to it.