Meeting agenda robot

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Wed Dec 24 15:52:39 UTC 2008

>> As much as I am in favor of limiting access: What do you plan that needs
>> this? I mean, it will be a wiki, but not one thats open to the wide
>> public. It will always be a limited set of people who have access
>> to. (Board, Admins and the few people board wants in as webmaster).

> O.k. if we are going to limit it like that, then I don't see a big
> problem. I was envisioning something like wiki.postgresql.org where
> there is "official" stuff but also it is an open wiki. So only certain
> people can unlock and lock pages. Just makes things obnoxious.

Well. I don't think SPIs website should be open to the wide
public. While we do want people to edit it / provide content, it is
mainly the site telling people about SPI.
So I think there will always be a limited set of people editing[1], and
someone going crazy will be noticed/fixed by the rest that has access.

[1] As I said, per default probably Board, Admins and Webmaster. Maybe also
    all project liasions(sp?) for a /projects so they could update
    their own one. And for special areas like members/  or maybe committee
    based subpages, those people.

--
bye, Joerg
<DarkRider> also dies ist so ziemlich der einzige chanel wo ich meist 0 peile