Fw: [Spi-private] Madwifi: Resolution 2007-12-29.jdd.1

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Tue Jan 8 21:35:13 UTC 2008

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:22:21 -0800
From: "Joshua D. Drake" <jd at commandprompt.com>
To: spi-private at lists.spi-inc.org
Subject: [Spi-private] Madwifi: Resolution 2007-12-29.jdd.1

Per the request of Madwifi who has done quite a bit of due diligence
before requesting the ability to join SPI... (kudos to mcs for the
template)

SPI resolution 2007-12-29.jdd.1

WHEREAS

  1. Madwifi is a substantial and significant Free Software project.

  2. The Madiwifi developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
     including taking donations.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

  3. Madwifi is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
     according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects.

  4. Currently, Michael Renzmann (mrenzmann at madwifi.org) is recognised
by SPI as the current authoritative decisionmaker for Madwifi.

  5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
     approved by the SPI Board.

Full application below.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake