are we being honest about legal resources?

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Wed Mar 12 16:20:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 23:42 -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> It's pretty clear that there are now two camps that are not particularly
> interested in each other's project, which hasn't really been the case
> with SPI until recently.

A significant change in SPI over the last couple years is that we now
have a richer mix of substantial projects associated with us:

	http://www.spi-inc.org/projects

I think the fact that the board is currently composed of members who
might mostly strongly associate themselves personally with two of those
projects is far less important than that SPI's board can clearly no
longer think of itself as primarily supporting / representing Debian.

I think that's a feature, not a bug.

Bdale