Expert service, was: OpenVas plugin development

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 6 08:59:25 UTC 2008

Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> I haven't yet heard back from the CPA.  Our attorney also said he would
> research the issues and get back to me this week.  I'll ask them for a
> status update.

It looks like quite a few of the board's requests get delayed waiting
for the experts to reply.  Maybe it just looks like that, though: are
the board monitoring how often it happens, so SPI knows when to praise
them for excellent service in the annual report, or when to try
finding more||different experts?

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)