Meeting log for 2008-09-17

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Fri Sep 19 14:34:13 UTC 2008

On 11513 March 1977, MJ Ray wrote:

> AOB hasn't appeared on SPI agendas since 1998.  I feel that's good and
> healthy, so I'm disappointed by this back-sliding.  None of the board
> stood on a ticket that included hiding stuff from members by allowing
> last-minute unannounced business, did they?  In fact, Joerg Jaspert
> *promised* not to disturb SPI's decision making.

I don't see AOB as any kind of disturbing SPIs decision making at all.

> Please don't permit AOB at meetings.

If someone has something small to mention he wants to know board and attending
people, right after all the normal agenda points are done is *the* place
for it.
If, in this case, one of the two comments should have been done earlier
- well, discuss with the one who did them.

--
bye, Joerg
* HE wants applicants to write about the sex life, to make