Up to date statements of account?

Kalle Kivimaa killer at debian.org
Fri Sep 26 07:21:59 UTC 2008

Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at spi-inc.org> writes:
> The greatest delay in my ability to generate timely reports is due
> to delays in data entry of donations.  By offloading the data entry,
> the ability to generate Treasurer's reports ad hoc should greatly
> improve.

This is my experience as well. If there is no way to automate the data
entry (and my limited understanding of the US banking system is that
it more or less isn't possible - do correct me if I'm wrong), entering
large amounts of incoming transactions is often a pain (btdt).
Spending some of the SPI's moneys on this would be a good thing.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *