Up to date statements of account?

Josh Berkus josh at postgresql.org
Fri Sep 26 17:00:27 UTC 2008

All,

> Lets wait for the deadline of Wednesday, 1. October first. From what I
> know and can read Michael is *very* actively working for that and I
> trust him to get this issue done in a way that will also help future
> reports. (Read his mail :) ).

Current status is that we're up to date on checks, Click & Pledge CC,
and expenses.  We're currently doing manual entry of Network4Good and
Paysimple*, as neither vendor seems capable of producing a report which
is automatically importable.  Then we need to sanity-check everything.

--Josh

(*=look for a future suggestion that we abandon Paysimple as a bad job)