Meeting log for 2009-04-15

Jimmy Kaplowitz secretary at spi-inc.org
Thu Apr 16 13:31:55 UTC 2009

Hi MJ,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 09:39:43AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> I'm a little disappointed that the incomplete minutes for March 19th, 2008
> were approved without any marking that the guest list is incomplete,

I don't think I mentioned this explicitly during the meeting, but I did add to
the registered guests list everyone who spoke up during the -private email
thread and said "I was there". I said in the email thread that I was going to
do that, I think, and I said right before the meeting in #spi that I had done
so. I'm really not aware of any other incompleteness, except for any other
registered guests whose registration got lost in Neil's records somewhere and
who didn't speak up on-list.

Also, this line got truncated in your summary and complete logs:

> 21:06:10 <Hydroxide> I notified Gregers Petersen and the openwrt-hackers email list of SPI's invitation to become an SPI associated project with Gregers as sole liaison, and mentioned the 60-day deadline of May 17, 2009. I checked with them on April 14th, and Gregers replied on the 15th accepting the offer with himself serving "as main liaison, and Andy Boyett as second/back-up liaison." Unless the Board deems the existence of a second/back-up liaison to be at odd

Did it show up that way in anyone else's log? (Regardless, the rest of that
line is just the rest of the secretary's report in the agenda as of right
before the meeting.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz, SPI Secretary
secretary at spi-inc.org