Meeting log for 2009-12-09

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Wed Dec 16 17:16:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 03:16:37PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I missed this meeting because the announcement was late (again -
> please can someone install an at job for a week ahead or something
> similar?),

There seems to be plenty of disagreement over when the meeting
announcement should be sent out. I had been planning to try and send
them on the Sunday evening before the meeting, which seems like plenty
of time to me (3 full days). I've had a complaint that a reminder closer
to the event is better so people have it in their mind, you're now
saying it's not enough.

I can't win, so I'm going to stick with aiming for the Sunday before,
which hopefully at least makes everybody equally unhappy. I note that
the topic in #spi is also being updated to indicate the next meeting at
the end of each meeting.

> I have noticed that the 14 Jan 2010 meeting is also at a different
> time (2100 UTC), though!

Of more concern is the fact that the Wednesday is actually the 13th; I
think this is my fault and I typoed in the agenda and everyone else
didn't do any checking. :)

The later time for the meeting was discussed and is included in your
log.

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much of : 35 - Noodles.
This .sig brought to you by the letter Y and the number  5