Resolution 2009-11-27.jmd.2: sidux as associated project

Gregers Petersen glp at openwrt.org
Sun Nov 29 18:40:37 UTC 2009

Ferdinand Thommes wrote:
> Am Freitag 27 November 2009 20:16:09 schrieb Greg Sabino Mullane:
>>> I hereby propose this resolution for the December meeting.
>>>
>>> Resolution 2009-11-27.jmd.2: sidux as associated project
>>> 1. sidux is a substantial and useful open source project.
>> It would be nice to give a quick explanation about these
>> projects and, more importantly, an official link so people
>> can check out the project themselves to gauge 'substantial
>> and useful' :)
>>
> let me answer for sidux
> sidux is a rolling release distribution based on the debian unstable branch
> aiming at the desktop user. we had our 3rd anyversary yesterday and release 4
> snapshots a year. you may have a look at http://sidux.com to find out more.

Am I correct in that the following entities exist ->

The sidux Foundation, Inc.

Sidux e.V.

Will these foundation(s) continue in parallel with the membership of
SPI, Inc. ?

--
Gregers Petersen
Relationship manager, layer 8 and anthropology

           |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
  KAMIKAZE (bleeding edge) -----------------------
   * 10 oz Vodka       Shake well with ice and strain
   * 10 oz Triple sec  mixture into 10 shot glasses.
   * 10 oz lime juice  Salute!