Liberating Software as Charity?

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:16:20 UTC 2010

I was thinking more along the lines of something like this:

I suggest that a free software organization of some sort produce some sort
of software.
I donate the money necessary to fund the development of said software.

I benefit from the donation, but so does everyone else.

Perhaps there is no such organization currently in place.

AJ ONeal