SPI lists

Joerg Jaspert joerg at ganneff.de
Fri Nov 12 07:40:48 UTC 2010

Heyho,

we currently have the following lists for SPI up and running:

         Spi-announce - Software in the Public Interest announcements
            Spi-board - SPI board
           Spi-bylaws - By-laws revision committee discussions
          Spi-general - General discussions related to Software in the Public Interest
          Spi-private - Discussions for SPI members
         Spi-projects - Projects of SPI
        Spi-trademark - trademark committee discussions
              Spi-www - SPI web-server related discussions