associated projects selling training material

Alvaro Luna Bautista alvarolunab at yahoo.es
Thu Dec 22 10:37:32 UTC 2011

Thanks for your answer.

A good example of what you say is the Blender Foundation, that sells training material at
http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/

Most if not all the training material included on the Blender DVDs and books are released under a copyleft CC license and with no DRM controls.

We aim for the very same model; the material would be released under a CC license and people would get sth. in return of their monetary support.
Our first training material would be a selection of very good scenes rendered with our render engine, with tutorials and making-off stuff.

Shoul I formally add my proposal to a board meeting agenda? how? What should I do to give our proposal some traction apart from posting on the mailing lists?
Thank you for your help