associated projects selling training material

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Fri Dec 23 01:20:39 UTC 2011

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011, Alvaro Luna Bautista wrote:

> Shoul I formally add my proposal to a board meeting agenda? how? What
> should I do to give our proposal some traction apart from posting on the
> mailing lists? Thank you for your help

I think Jimmy made a persuasive argument that what your proposing is
feasible for SPI.

I'd like us to ask counsel to provide an opinion, as part of due
diligence.

Once counsel has offered an opinion then we could assess whether a
proposal should be submitted.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440