2011 annual report

Martin Zobel-Helas zobel at spi-inc.org
Tue Jul 5 06:45:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue Jul 05, 2011 at 06:52:33 +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> I spent some of today working on our 2011 annual report. I'm not
> claiming to have come up with anything major; I mostly cribbed from the
> 2005 report John Goerzen produced and updated it with info from this
> year.
>
> Things I think are missing before it's just about acceptable:
>
>  * A welcome from the president
>  * A financial summary for the year
>  * Membership information (ideally for year start/end, but what we had
>    had at 30th June 2011 is the minimum IMO).
>
> It would be nice to have these by this weekend so I can put together the
> final report in time for the Annual General Meeting next week.
>
> Other things that would be nice if available:
>
>  * Reports from any other committees who did anything this year (do we
>    have any active?)
>  * Any reports associated projects would like to submit.

IMHO we should also mention, that we had our monthly meetings, with
links to the logs of them, and that we met quorum for all of them except
one. I will see if i can come up with a patch of this.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel at spi-inc.org>
 Software in the Public Interest, Inc. | Member of the Board of Directors