2011 annual report

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 5 16:25:23 UTC 2011

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> On Tue Jul 05, 2011 at 06:52:33 +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote: [...]
> > Other things that would be nice if available:
> >
> >  * Reports from any other committees who did anything this year (do we
> >    have any active?)
> >  * Any reports associated projects would like to submit.
>
> IMHO we should also mention, that we had our monthly meetings, with
> links to the logs of them, and that we met quorum for all of them except
> one. I will see if i can come up with a patch of this.

I think links to the minutes would be enough.

A note about the recent suggestion to dissolve the trademark committe
would be nice.  I don't know how far along that is...?

Thanks for working on an annual report,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/