Resolution 2011-05-12.jmd.1: ankur.org.in as an associated project
noodles at earth.li
Fri May 13 04:18:16 UTC 2011
Presented for the 8th June board meeting. ankur.org.in are focused on
improving the use of Bengali in Free and Open Source Software projects.
Resolution 2011-05-12.jmd.1: ankur.org.in as associated project
1. ankur.org.in is a substantial and useful open source project.
2. The ankur.org.in developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
including taking donations.
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
3. ankur.org.in is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI
Resolution 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of
which can be found at
4. Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay is recognised by SPI as the current
authoritative decision maker and SPI liaison for ankur.org.in. In the
event of his unavailability any of the administration contacts listed
on <http://ankur.org.in/people/> are authorised to act as temporary
5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.
I'm not allowed to talk to you any more.
This .sig brought to you by the letter R and the number 4
Product of the Republic of HuggieTag
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Spi-general