[Spi-private] Fluxbox as an SPI Asociated Project

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Sun Oct 2 08:09:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Robert Brockway <robert at spi-inc.org> wrote:
> 4. Mathias Gumz is recognised by SPI as the authoritative decision maker
>   and SPI liaison for Fluxbox.  Successors will be appointed by the
>   Fluxbox Project Leader.

In an SPI context it is undefined what a Fluxbox Project Leader is:

If it is the same person as the SPI Liaison, then this should say
"Successors will be appointed by the Fluxbox SPI Liaison."

If there is a separate Fluxbox Project Leader, it would be good to
have some reference to how the SPI Board can know who the Project
Leader is. (For instance, if Fluxbox has an election procedure for the
PL, then the Liaison can be tasked by informing the Board every time a
new leader was chosen, with a link to publicly available election
results.)

(Other than that, I of course support the idea of Fluxbox becoming an
associated project.)

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-8211286 skype: henrik.ingo irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9522559