Discussion - more information on project pages

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Tue Sep 13 14:24:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011, Fabian Keil wrote:

> I think a complete list of services SPI is currently providing
> and instructions how a project can apply for them would be useful,
> too.

Hi Fabian.  I've proposed a new version of the Associated Project Howto in
another thread (http://www.spi-inc.org/drafts/associated-project-howto/)
that includes a list of services that SPI offers.

>> * The name of the current project liaison (but not any contact details,
>> for privacy).
>
> Are there any liaisons whose email address isn't publicly
> available on the associated project's website (or the net
> in general) anyway?

True it would be fine to list their email addresses (personal or generic
for the role).  Other contact details that we have would not be displayed
publically.

Cheers,

Rob

--