Resolution 2012-12-09.jmd.1: 0 A.D. as an associated project

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Sun Dec 9 22:58:15 UTC 2012

I think this should be uncontentious, so I'm presenting it for the board
meeting this Thursday (13th December). If anyone has any concerns we can
push it out to the January meeting.

WHEREAS

1. 0 A.D. is a substantial and useful open source project.

2. The 0 A.D. developers would like SPI's support and assistance,
   including taking donations, holding funds and intangible assets,
   and providing legal assistance.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

3. 0 A.D. is formally invited to become an SPI Associated Project,
   according to the SPI Framework for Associated Projects, SPI
   Resolution 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of
   which can be found at

   http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1

4. Erik Johansson is recognised by SPI as the current SPI liaison for
   0 A.D. He will inform SPI of any change in the current liaison. In
   the event of his unavailability Aviv Sharon will act as his
   temporary replacement.

5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
   approved by the SPI Board.

J.

--
Nice computers don't go down.