Forms 990 and 1023 for SPI

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Thu Feb 9 07:43:06 UTC 2012

I've been reading the 2010 form 990 for SPI (from guidestar) and
noticed that you claim that your forms (990, 1023, etc) are available
on the SPI web site.  Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, they
aren't.  Could you consider creating a page under
http://spi-inc.org/corporate/ with those forms?

While searching on the SPI web site, I found an IRC log from 2008
indicating that someone requested the 1023 and that Michael
Schultheiss was going to request a copy from the IRS.

I also found one 990 on the old SPI page [1] but I couldn't find
all.  It would be great if you could create one central location on
the new web site with these forms.  Thanks a lot.

[1] http://oldwww.spi-inc.org/treasurer/soft0208.pdf.1

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/