Proposed website changes

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Fri Jan 13 09:07:59 UTC 2012

Hi all.  I find it slightly annoying that the index page requires the
person to click 'Read more' to see much information.

I propose merging the 'About' page in to the Index (Home) page and having
it readable without having to click 'Read more'.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting about changes to the website but this
is fairly significant and involves the index so be sure to hollar if you
disagree.

I also plan to add a 'History' page.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440