Business Continuity

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Sat Jul 7 16:51:35 UTC 2012

Hi all.  As mentioned a few months ago I'm looking at business
continuity planning.

I figured a good place to start was finance.  So to kick this off a few
questions are below.  Topics like this may have been touched on previously
but I'd like to establish the current state.

Questions:

(1) Who has signing rights on the bank accounts?

(2) Who has access to web banking at the moment?

(3) If the banks send paper statements, do we have scanned copies
available?

I'm going to be developing the BCP doc here:
http://www.spi-inc.org/drafts/bcp/

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440