Business Continuity

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at spi-inc.org
Sun Jul 8 18:05:10 UTC 2012

Thanks Robert for starting this and Michael for following up.

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 01:45:39PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> > (1) Who has signing rights on the bank accounts?
>
> Josh Berkus and I have signing rights on the Key accounts.  Jimmy
> Kaplowitz and I have signing rights on the Chase accounts.
>
> > (2) Who has access to web banking at the moment?
>
> Myself and Josh Berkus for Key, myself and Jimmy for Chase.

Might also be worth documenting who has what SPI debit/credit cards and
physical checks.

I have an SPI Visa debit card connected with the Chase account - I would be
fine putting the last 4 digits and expiration date in a non-public version of
the doc. It has ATM withdrawal ability but I'd need to reset the PIN before
doing that.

I don't believe I have any SPI checks in my possession.

Who has what access and authority to the Ameriprise and Debian-debit-card
accounts? (Signing rights, physical checks, web banking access,
paper/electronic statement access, card access, ATM access.)

Side note: I have some old receipts/invoices from past DebConfs in my
possession from when I was handling SPI or DebConf money matters. These have
all been recorded and tracked properly, it's not an issue of completeness. I'm
happy to send them to the treasurer or secretary if desired, destroy them if
desired, or defer the matter until I next think to mention it.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at spi-inc.org