Business Continuity

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Sun Jul 8 18:27:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 02:51:35AM +1000, Robert Brockway wrote:
> (3) If the banks send paper statements, do we have scanned copies
> available?

On this very same note:

(4) if $other_entity send paper documents, do we have scanned copies
available?

It is my understanding that the long standing Debian request of getting
transaction records for the past years is blocked by the existence of
paper documents (e.g. receipts) that have not been scanned. As long as
those documents exist in only paper form, they contribute to the
creation of SPOFs.

Cheers.