Associated Project Howto updated

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Sun Jun 3 12:22:10 UTC 2012

Hi all.  I have updated the associated project howto to better reflect
current practice.  When a project is considering applicating there is
a period of informal discussion that goes on.  I've spelled
this out more explicitely on the page:

http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/associated-project-howto/

This is really a continuation of the changes to the howto I began many
months ago.  I wanted to wait until I'd been on the board for longer and
understood SPI processes better before continuing with the clean up.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440