Preparing for a contributing membership ping

Craig Small csmall at debian.org
Thu Mar 1 12:18:41 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 08:35:35PM -0800, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> As per 2009-11-04.jmd.1 (Contributing membership expiry) I'm preparing
> to send out an initial ping to all contributing members who did not vote
> in the last board election. That covers 378 individuals. In an ideal
Perhaps an explanation of where the reply goes.  Not all email clients
"do the right thing".  I know the Debian vote email gives instructions
and then something along the lines of 'most email clients, hitting reply
will do it'

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ   http://enc.com.au/          csmall at : enc.com.au